2009年5月25日星期一

Happy Wedding To Wilson and Janice

let me bring u all bec to saturday n sunday...
I m enjoy n happy in dis two day although is tired.....^^
Wilson,,my cousin has marriage his beautiful wife ,Janice on Sunday morning...
Congratulation...
Wilson,ur wife reali pretty....hahahaxxxxxxxxx.....
I talk bout wat happend in Saturday 1st....
Wilson n janice go to da jiu de house pray our nenek moyang bout 12 pm smtg...
erm,dis is the 1st time i c janice...reali shui...
then saturday nite,is a party organized by wilson...
wuhooooo,so siok at there...v other cousin jz eat,chat......SIOK n FULLLLLLLL!!!!!


Sunday
i cant go to wilson house in the mornning...haizzz...
i gt tuiton ar.....miss the chance to c thr ceromony...
then they have the wedding feast at G hotel....
tell u all guy,the G hotel,is damn beautiful.....
my cousin n i al wear formal...coz dun wan malukan diri...==
reali siok at thr....the food os o quite nice,not bad...
erm....if i gt time,i will po the pic here....
paiseh ya,nw the pic nt at me....
same lo.our geng sit 2gether...
chat softly...coz the enviroment...
erm,wilson father ask me when is the turn 2 me??===
hey,san jiu,i oni 19 n still study la....
wait bout 8 yrs la...
last nite cum from penang ord 11.30pm loxxxx.......
2day i reali tired n wana slip when i m in class...

last i wana say WILSON,happy wedding....congraz....mz oways happy ya...
wish u o...

没有评论:

发表评论