2012年8月21日星期二

HARLO!:D

Alright, 10 days no update for this blog.
Is time for me to write something over here.
As I promised, I will update something about me recently.


1st of all, I am working now,is a part time promoter.
Everyday fold shirts and pants.
* I guess I will be a good house wife in the future! I am well train now!*=D
Everyday chit chat  with the colleagues over there.
They teach me a lot.
They are caring and lovely!:)
One of them, I called him as my DiDi!:)
Actually he is elder than me,now waiting for his master course in USM.
I met him on 3 years ago and now we met again.
Feel so happy about it!:))
He is the one who really teach me a lot.
He shared and he is caring.
Awesome senior!:)
How lucky am I can meet him!:)
Keep contact and all the best!:)
My last day of job is 27th and will work for one more day on 31st!:))

Well, beside this, I am also busy with the @ stuff!:)
Many things need plan and think!://
It is not easy be a leader.
But is worth to learn.
Believe in my choice and enjoy my choice.:)
I wish I can have more interns to interview ar!:)
God bless me !*cross finger*=)


He went to Singapore work le.:)
All the best, dear!:))
I will redeem my starsbuck from you!=p
Please take a very good care there.
Gotta miss you a lot!=(
Meet you after half year!
love you!:)


Alright, I think that is all laaaaaaaaaaa!:)))

Tuan tuan dan puan puan, puas hatiiii?:)

没有评论:

发表评论