2012年8月27日星期一

Annoy

It is really annoying when my family members keep asking me why you emo.
I know they care and concern me.
But then, please let me alone.
I will be ok after sometime.
I hate and dislike people who ask me this kind of question in front so many peoples.
If you want ask, please ask me privately.
I will feel comfortable.

Don't know why, I feel so insecure now.
I feel like I have no more private place for me to voice out my mind.
My facebook friends list have my almost my family members inside.
Once i post emo status, for sure,the next day,when having meal together,
 they will ask why you emo?
come share with me, we are your listener!
Please la,dont do this again.
I feel annoying.
I din say much because I understand and respect you all.
But please respect me.
My stuff, I can handle myself.
Everyone have their own stuff and sad things.
If I am going to share, I will tell and share.
If I am not going to do so, please dont force me.

Be frank, it is not funny when you all asking me why I am down in the big crowd.
You all seems like not well know me.
Just let me alone sometime and I will be ok.
I can share with you all afterwards but not now.
I am hurt when you guys do so.

I have a thought,  I want remove you all from my friends list.
It is too annoy!
Please dont burden me now.
I need to tidy up many stuff now.

What I need is your support.
Just stand by me as usual .
Dont ask and dont too worry.

I am really ok now.

Please believe me I can settle all the things.





没有评论:

发表评论