2012年2月1日星期三

February ♥


Wooots!
January is passed.
I just feel like it is too fast.
What am I doing for the January?
Exam already occupied for 17 days.
The rest is for Chinese New Year 's celebration.=)
Had fun with family,gathering with my buddies.
My wallet is bleeding.=(

It is nice and great.
Just feel like the holiday is not enough for me.=(
I wish to have more.
Anyway,I appreciated for all the things.=D


My January Planner.
It was kinda full but I like.
January is passed.
My January is full with story!=D


Let's do the February Planing.
hurm,my February planner is very very FULL!.
All the things start again.
Meeting,preparing and planing.
Duhhh.
Tension but it is fun.=)
My February Planner is almost full.=)
Actually I am very excited for this month.
MyLDS is around the corner,
reopen school,
my 2nd batch interns will come soon.
Sounds great.=D
I like it.


Happy working to you and me!
All the best!!=D

February just have 29 days, let's make everyday fantastic and wonderful!=)



没有评论:

发表评论