2012年2月21日星期二

MyLDS 2012 =D

Hello, I am back!
Yeah, seems like I very long time didn't blogging !
Today will write some on the camp I went last week-MyLDS.
Well,I admit that I am still in the post conferences mood!=D

9/2
HJ ,Ee Mei and I together take bus heading to KL.
After that,I took bus with Mitchie ,heading to Klang to find Kar yen.
Never forget the long long journey is so suffer!!!@@
is very far!!!OMG!
Kar yen,very thank you to your mum for the meal.
Very awesome.=)
U have a good mummy!=D
I love the night as well!
Chit chat with linda,SC,kar yen and mitchie at 1986.
secound round at mamak!=D

10/2.
Kar yen and I heading to Bangi for pre-pre MyLDS by using KTM!
Thank you for the yummy breakfast!!!!
CD team is play around and practice around.
The house is awesome.
Damn tired!=)


11/2
Pre-MyLDS.
I cried.
Seems like my roll call is not that good.
Everyone seems like is not satisfied with it.
say no ohm,tone is weird.=(
I feel tension and useless.
Travic,thank you.
Thank you ,because u are always strong and steady.=)
Mei Chien, Thank you for your believe.
You believe us can do the best.

12/2
1st day of conference.
Everyone is being high and excited.
LCP come to me and ask,need change roll call ma.
Actually,this really hurt me.=(
thank you mei chian again!!!!
You agree do not change it.=)
Luckily, the roll call is not bad,loud enough!=D
Phewwwwwwwwww.=)


13/2-17/2
MyLDS 2012 is a very inspiring conference.
We learnt the skills,had fun together,brain storming.
I am one of the team leader in this conference.
Awesome experience for me.

I am one of the team leader of this conference.
It is very challenging.
Need to lead 19 ppl .
Everyone is unique and different,have their own strength and weakness.
Opinion is different, I need to make sure everyone is agree with the last decision.

Yes, maybe we din win any prizes.
But,my team mate is all learnt.
We learnt how to work as a team,how to respect each others.
You guys already win!

And,I received a very touch feedback.
My Japanese team mate ,Miyota,she come to me and say thank you.
Because I keep asking her to speak out her mind.
She no dare to speak just because she feel that her English is bad.
Gambateh,Miyota.
You can do better if you willing to take up the 1st step!=D

Another one is,all my team mate say me that,I am a good leader.
I am doubting.
Am i?
May be yea and may be no.
Hope I can prove it that I am the leader.

Everyone is doubting,can I be the leader?
In my mindset,never try never know.
If got the chance, we need to take it and try,
Leadership skills is come out by practice and not by theory.
I am very appreciate that I have the chance to be a leader in this conference.=)

I met a lot of friends from other LC,alumni, and awesome faci and speakers!
We do sharing, buaya-ing each others.
Hong kong's friends,never forget the night with u all at Pudu!!!
When come to penang,please contact us,let's meet up!!!!
Hope to see u guys soon!=D


Through the conference, I found what I want,who am I and why I am here.
Life is short, so just do it!=)
JUST DO IT really give me courages to chase my dream ,to go further.

Lastly,thanks for the sugar cubessss..
It warm me!!!!=DDD
Well, I lazy to post the photo!=)
If you are interested on the photo,go to my facebook see la!=D


Awesome AIESECers..see u guys on MyLDS 2013 at USM!=D





没有评论:

发表评论