2012年4月4日星期三

03042012

There is always something can cheer me. =D
It can just in a very simple way.=)

Last night, I just feel great.
Although, I need burn midnight oil for today's paper.
I still feel happy when I did so.
Just because my buddies are doing the same things together with me.
We burn midnight oil together for different purpose at the different places.
You guys are my angel, always cheer me!!!=D
This feel is just great and make me more and more miss them.
We will reunion soon!=))

Yes, my microeconomi is gone.
This paper really suck, I admit I din well prepare but then the question is really hard.
I strongly feel that I may fail this time.
What more I can do?
Fight back in the final.
Besides, this is the 1st time I feel my study is so dangerous.
Arh!!
seems like more hard work needed!=(
God bless me!

I just feel happy when I discover there is somebody who really care me.
It really mean to me.
Thanks for the call.
Maybe it is nothing to you, but to me, it mean a lot.
Thanks for always there to advise and console me.


Last for not least,
I love the chit chat today.
HAHAHAH.
I think you know what am I saying!=)

没有评论:

发表评论