2012年4月25日星期三

Challenge

Yes, I have been selected as  the OCP of  Tre3 Branch for term 2012/2013.

I know you will ask what is the feeling for getting this post?
When I know this, I feel suck and shit.
Why give me this kind of project?
I D.I.S.L.I.K.E.
I expected if I am part of the MT, I will get OCP but not this issue.
This issue is something that I not get used to be, I dislike, I not confident with.
I found no reason why I am an OCP of this issue.

Honestly,
the reason and feedback I get doesn't make me get persuade and satisfied.
For me, is very surface.
I do believe there is another more stronger reason why I am here.

Someone talked to me, don't ever try to think to QUIT!
There is no way.
Because people have faith on me, they choose me, they believe me.
I have the responsibility to not disappointed them.
Thanks for choosing me.

I feel pressure when I heard people is believe me, have faith on me.
This means, people is expect me to do a good result.
I scare I can't hit the expectation.
I have no confident towards myself.

Don't matter how, the fact for now is  I GET SELECTED!
No choice, I need accept.
CHALLENGE IT!!
I believe there is a reason why GOD arrange this challenge for me.

I might not the best,
I might not the one who is very capable,
I might not good enough.
But I have the passionate to learn.

No doubt, this is a very brand new thing to me.
I will try my very best to do it.
The journey is long and hard,  I will try to enjoy it.

Start from now,
I promise I will try to believe myself.
Actually I am not that worst and I have potential.
I will try to reduce say '' I don't know'' and '' I can't '' .
I will replace those words with I try!=D


I really wish I can do something, I wish I can prove to those person who look down me.
I CAN BE A LEADER!

24/04/2012:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Sometimes, I am doubt, who can I believe to?
 I am so scare the person who I believe the most and one day betray me.
God, please don't let it happened.=(



没有评论:

发表评论