2012年3月31日星期六

You have a letter :)

Dear all,

I think you guys will wonder, why you can't open my blog recently? Anything happened on me?Today, I am here to clear your doubt. Yeap, snoopy is fine. Don't worry. I just need some time to digest all the things. I just wish to be alone for some time and I will recover. =D

And now, I can tell you, snoopy is BACK!=D

Previously, yeap, I am too tired. I din take good care on myself . Everything become worst. Is time for me to take a break and restart again. I back to my lovely home and recharged myself. It works.
I think I just need a break and personal time. Just run to some where to relax.=D

I am really fine. I really ok with I din pass the VoC. At least I know I do my best and I go through the whole process. The journey is so long, the chance will have again.=D The most important things is keep moving.Who knows I din pass the VoC is good for me?=D Who knows God is arranged something great for me at behind?=) Let's see.:)

Well, I need say CONGRATULATION to those who get elect!!=D Good job !!

Last but not least, good luck to everyone on the midterm exam and start countdown for HOME SWEET HOME!=D

I am very happy just because I killed one assignment!HAHAH!=)




p/s: This message belongs to someone who I love and care:
1. what happened on u?=D recently so emo? come share share la!=D Don't make me no dare to near u leh.=D I love u and I will always here.
2. Take good care on your study and I will tell you something when we meet!=)




Your Beloved,
snoopy
31032012
0630pm

没有评论:

发表评论