2012年3月25日星期日

25032012

11.41am, I should at my Macro class right now.
But then, I am in my hostel.
Yes, I skip again.@@
I know this is bad, but no choice, I need to do it.
I have a lot of stuff to finish by today.
I think I need train more in my time management.
So sorry, I will catch up my study after today.=)
Promise.=)

Yesterday,just come back from a awesome Langkawi trip with my interns.
It was kinda awesome and crazy.
We drink and drunk.@@
My 1st time to be like this.
Drink until 5am!@@
Crazy.
But it was so FUN!!HAAAHHA!!!
It is a very memorable moment with u all!
LOVE!!!=D

Today so many things to be done.
My interns will leave UUM on today, so bad that I can't dinner with them.
I so love this batch interns.
I miss every single one of them.
They make me feel worthy to be OC!=)
A thousand thank you to every single of them.
Thanks for the song in GF!=)
Kinda touch!
And, as well as, the birthday song and warm hug!=)
I will miss everyone them and I wish I can meet you all again in other city on the earth!=)
Take good care!
I love u guys!

6 hours to go,will be my VoC!
Yes, I had send my EB application.
Emm, I have no idea what will happening later.
Die die go le.
Hope everything will smooth!=)
God bless me.=)

To somebody who I care,
Recently we seems like less chit chat and talk,
I dunnoe what happened to u,
but BE CHEER!=)
I will always here If u need me!=)


没有评论:

发表评论