2012年3月14日星期三

Random update=)

A very very short update!=)

Yes, my interns will leave at next week.
It is so damn fast!
I am very not willing to send them back to their country.=(
I very love this batch interns!
Their attitude and their mature!
Thumbs up!

Oh yea, my OCP and SC right now is at JAPAN!!!!
Please take good care on yourself and we are waiting you come back!=))
Enjoy and do have fun!=D


My academic is more and more harder .
It make me stress.=(
Seems like all the things become more tough and challenge.
I need more time on this .
Homework,assignment, tuitorial come together and pass up together.
I am wondering are all the lecturer pakat to do it?@@
I just hope I can pass this sem smoothly!=)

Beside, I already take one performance in this sem.
Yeap, is Boxx.
This performance will perform on EON's event night.
It seems like fun .
I just keep laughing while have a meeting with the others.=)
I feel happy to chit chat with them although they keep bully me!@@
Hope they won't bully me again!HAHA!=D

I think I need say CONGRATULATION to those people who elected as EBs!!!=))
Good job and well done!=)
Yes, EGM 3 is going to open!=)
Next tuesday will be the due date for the manifesto!
Thinking and thinking!
Go or stay?

Yesterday,someone say something to me and the sentences make me stunned.

"You can't always judge yourself,because you never experience the things before.
Why don't you try to let the person who experienced judge and tell you ,you suitable or not?
You keep judge yourself,you will lose your courages.'

It make me think a lots!=)
Thank you!=)

没有评论:

发表评论