2012年3月1日星期四

Busy

Yes,today be a bad girl and student.
I skipped all the class and try my very best to finish my stuff.
It is kinda tension.
My ' to do' list is full and I need to clear and finish it before this Sunday.
Recently, I am quite busy.
Let me be a bad girl one time.=(
I know it is not good.

The life is very busy.
Sometime,I busy till lost.
Luckily,I can find back.
I am wonder can I handle it?
I feel tired.
I know the speed of life wont change because of someone.
Life is still going on.
I do hope I manage to do it well.

I wish I can have a healthy life style as mum keep nagging me.@@
I wish I can try my best to attend all the class and dont skip it again..=)
I wish I can try my best to fill in my manifesto and find people be my proposer.

I wish I wont lost again in this busy life!



Some words to a special person.
I think you know who you are!=)


I will always by your side if you need me.=)
I am glad to have you.
Always support you and believe you.
Be tough !=D
Kay?


Alright,time to busy my stuff again.=D



没有评论:

发表评论