2012年3月10日星期六

A letter to YOU =)

Dear all,

I am so sorry that I let you guys worry about me for a period. Well, I am really ok and fine here now. I admit previously I am not really good because of myself. After chat and consult by somebody, I feel more ok and relax. I released. That night, I cried like a idiot in EON cafe but the feeling is really awesome. I not need hide anything. I just be myself. Promise you and you, I will try to be myself and not hiding. Give me some time to practice it. Thank you for always being there to help ma and consult. I do appreciate it. Sometime I really dislike you two, just because I am easy to believe you two. The reason is what, I also dunnoe. =( But then, just keep it la. Promise you two, I will try to change little by little. I love you!!!thanks!

Many peoples doubt, why I din go to apply? Actually this all is due to personal problems. I am doubting on myself. I feel that I am not enough good and no qualification to do it. Got a person told me that, why you want think so much but is in a negative side? I stunned. People praised me, I will not really take it cause I scare they teased me. I am a kind of people which is no confident. I scare to step out my comfort zone.

Today the EGM2 is really inspired me. You guys are really awesome!! I do love u guys spirit ! Got a person ask me, If got round 3,will I go? I am thinking but I do wish to experience the VoC! It is seems like challenging and fun! No matter how, I need to say congratulation to who pass the VoC and good luck in the next round! for those who din pass, u guys did a well job!=)

Step out the 1st step is really hard, but am I willing to start the 1st step?=)



*p/s: SC, safe journey to back your hometown!
Dad and mummy, thanks!!! is glad to have u all!



Sincerely from
Snoopy
09032012

没有评论:

发表评论