2012年5月18日星期五

This what we call life!=)

Assignment, Final, Transition, 
Everything getting nearer and nearer.
This will be a busy May and June!
The job load is heavy .
Hope I manage to kill all the stuff on time.
Hope my body manage to stay until JUNE!
I think in the coming days I need burn a lot of midnight oil.

I worry everything.
I worry my academic.
Damn, why I am a ecnomic student?
The theory is really rubbish for me!@@
What to do?
I still need finish this course.
LOL!

Transition is done.
I still blur din have a clear direction.
I really doubt am I manage to do well in this stuff?
I know there is lot of things can do but then where is the starting point?
I am still finding.
God bless me!
Hope that I am able to come out a  plan before next week!=)

Busy life is begin!!=)
Btw, there is something cherish me in this tough moment!=D
I bought flight ticket to KOREA on jan next year!!!=D
Awesome, right?=D

Busy month with busy life!
Think positive and kill all the stuff!!=D
I can do it!

Life is about trusting our feelings,taking chances finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past!:)

没有评论:

发表评论