2012年5月27日星期日

Transition Camp

It is just kinda tired now!
Continuously 2 days sleep at 4 smtg am and wake at 6 smtg, sleeping hour less than 2 hours.
It already break my record in UUM.
Drink coffee to make sure I can awake at all the section.
2 days, 5 cups of coffee. LOL.
Although I tired like a dog, I still enjoy the camp.=D

I gained a lot on the camp.
At least I know what is AIESEC and what others departments are actually doing.
I love the time when we eat together, sleep together.play together and brainstorm together.

I love the team building games, i will remember the straw!=D
I will take it seriously for all the comment I receive and think it deeply!

Yea, just smtg want to voice out.
I am a kind of person can play.
But I need ur respect.
Dont always think that I am the fool to let u all play!
Damn it!

Just a short update for the camp.
After this, I will continue  and fully concentrate on my final!
Wish me luck!=D

没有评论:

发表评论