2012年6月15日星期五

Mad:/

Yes, Imma officially going to mad!
Omg, why the task never end and become more and more during my combo exam?
Now,11.55am. 9 hours to go , I have another paper to sit.
And I not really prepare well.
I just feel like want go to bang the wall now.

I not wish to drag the process in the department.
I not wish to be the one who always against with you.
I tell you the reason why I cant and I do hope you understand me.
I dont wish to have such sucks exam timetable, but what to do? I need bear with it.
My combo exam have my prasyarat for next sem, I am typical uni student.
Sure, I will focus on my study 1st. I will do the things for you.
I did my best and try to my best to do for you.
But please dun say the words that will make me feel uncomfortable.
That will make me feels guilty. I dislike this .

I really need a long long break.
Just keep playing around.
I am tired and stressed a lot.
I worried everything in this university.

I am wonder how can I pass my sem 2 ?
All last minute work, burn midnight oil, coffee.
Everything that harm to my body, I think I did it.=.=

June, can you move faster?

I need a NORMAL rest!:)

没有评论:

发表评论