2012年6月26日星期二

26062012

Yes,Imma officially end my SEM 2!
I have no idea how am I finished my SEM 2.
All the exam prepared in the last minute.-.-
I think few of the papers I may be will retake. OMO!@@
God ,please bless me can pass all then will do!

But, don't care, now is HOLIDAY!:)
Turn on the party and holiday mood!:)

I think it will be very busy for me in this few days.
Heading to KL for LEAD conference, NatCon.
I told myself I need to enjoy till maximum!:)
I am ready for that!:)

What I concern is after 12/7,what am i going to do?
Emm, perhaps have any job recommend?
Seriously I need a job to sustain myself!:)
If u have any job to intro, kindly leave a msg here! 
Thanks in advanced!:)

Something to share, 
I am very happy cause I think I did a well job to my leader.
I am happy when I read the email from him.:)
Just very sorry, I cant send it on time for the personal problem.
It is happened to sudden and I cant solve it immediately and drag the others things.
Try to avoid for next time.


Some words to you.
Dear you,
Just be brave in any situation.
You are better than you think.
Be confident on yourself.
You are great.
I will be here at any time.
Inbox me in fb if you need me.
For sure, I will miss you.
Take good care and all the best.
Have a safe trip!:)
Enjoy till maximum yea.

Believe me, nothing to fear.
Just go ahead as you are YOUNG!:)


Last for not least,
To you:
Congratulation.:)
U did a well job and I shall say see you in NatCon or LEAD?
Hahahah!:)
Remind me if you want borrow books from me, kays?
Somehow. I feel like that recently we din talk much?!:)
LOL!





没有评论:

发表评论