2012年6月20日星期三

Result

Yes, the MT 12/13 probationary period is come to the end and the result is come out.
I admit I was shock when I see the result.
I am in prolong stage.
For those who under the stage of Prolong, you will have another one month start from today (20th June until 20th July) to decide whether or not you can be in Management Team 12/13.

When I read the mail, I was stunned and don't know what kind of reaction should I give.
I feel sad and down.:(

I just notice I really got heart in this job le.
I already decided take up this responsibilities and start plan for my term.
Learn to be leader and ready to be part of MT.
And now, end up with I am in the prolong stage.
I am wonder what is the measurement for this?
Am I din do well in every task that my leader given?
If yes, why he never mail me and give feedback to me?
I feel like what for I work so hard?
People did not appreciate it,so what for I work hard.


I am not sure why want use this kind of management.
It really make peoples fed up and down.

One more month, I will do my best so that I wont regret.
If people want fired me at that time, then I also no much can say .

For those who are in the prolong stage,
STAY TOUGH.
STRIVE HARD for next one month.


WE CAN DO IT IF WE WANT!:)


1 条评论:

  1. I have the same experience like you before when I'm the in team. I was damn shocked and felt want to quit after received the email. But actually this is normal, it is another starting point and learning stage for you. Be strong and all the best ya :)

    回复删除