2012年1月6日星期五

06012012

Yes,I finished my Maths paper.
Emm,overall was not bad.
Thanks God, the questions is come out from past year!=)
At least, I can do and I know the step.
Yeap,I cannot be greedy.
I not dare to aim an A in this paper.
I just hope I can pass it!=D
I know where is my level!=(

Last night,I insomnia again.
Why?
It is because of this Maths paper!
It is very stupid,right?
I don't know why I will like this.
I am just nervous and worry that I may be will retake this paper in next sem.
I slept less than 2 hours then I go to sit for this paper.
Luckily,I still manage to do it!=)
Thanks to Haw Yuan who willing to teach me!
You are damn good,even post the solution to me in facebook!=D

After this paper,I planed to have a long nap and burn midnight oil tonight.
But mission FAIL!
Why?
I just lay down wan to sleep but my phone rang!zzz
Then continue with study tomorrow's paper-Asas Keusahawanan!

Yea,now I am damn energetic.
My brain is still fresh but my body is a bit tired.
I think I am crazy!
I wish tonight I will sleep well and rest well!


All the best to my friends in this exam!=)
Kill all the papers,then we can go back HOME!
Chinese New Year is just around the corner!=)



I discover something.
I start scare and feel like run away.
At the same moment,I keep asking myself,why I don't want face it?
It is alright if I fail to do it,I will not lose anything.
I hope I have enough courage and confident to do it!=)
Fighting!

没有评论:

发表评论