2012年1月10日星期二

Memories.RED Wave

I don't know why I will miss my RED Wave Team at this moment.=)
I am studying,but my mind is keep appearing the memories with them.

I have been the OCFA for last two months.
I hate FA stuff but I try to accept it and do it well.
Why I hate?It is because too systematic and many papers works.
I dislike paper work stuff.I feel bored.
But after two months, I changed my mindset.
I feel happy when I master the paper works.
Before a project start,we need paper works to get permission for UUM.
So,the paper works is important,right?=D haha.
No doubt,in the whole process ,I make a lot of mistakes and I learnt.
I learnt one important lessons through this:
Don't escape from the problems,but try to face and solve it.
You will learn something through the process.=)

I think I am crazy.
I miss the moment rush the paper works.It is stress yet fun.
Then send the papers works at 11.59pm to VPFA,hui yi!I feel successful and happy!=]
Actually it is very stress when I want open my mail.
Especially I saw Hui yi and Ee Mei's email.
But now, I miss it.
My mail box is become so quiet.=(

I miss every single one of them in my team.
Thank you for create a good memories together.
The meetings, the event, PA, trouble shooting,bonding,our interns.
It is a very good memories to you and me.
We growth through the mistakes.
I hope next sem,We will be more strong and close to each others.
I love u guys so much!

I will never regret to be OC RED Wave!=)
I am proud with it!=D




At the same time, I miss AG/GT!
Square dance and roll callllll!=D


How are you,AIESECers?

Keep fighting in ur final!=D

See u all in MyLDS!=)


没有评论:

发表评论