2012年1月13日星期五

13012012

I keep telling myself don't cry, nobody will help me even I tear.
So what for I cry?
But, I am fail, I cry.

I hate myself always be the one who take the initiative.
I hate myself always be the one who hurt and cry.
I hate myself always be the one cry alone and not willing share to others.
I hate myself always let myself get hurt!

I don't know why I always like this.
I wish to share but I don't know who is the correct person.
I scare I will disturb others and start relay on one person.
Actually I am scare there is a person who very well know on me.
I don't know why I scare.

I am the one who always care on others.
But sometimes, I also need people care.
I also need people motivate me to continue my things and journey.

I always hope there is someone there who always support me and there for me.
I am not greedy,one is enough.

Just now I am received a call, thank you for warm me.
When I am down, thank you for motivate up me.

To u:
Thank you for finding me chat tonight.
I am wondering why u noe smtg happened on me?
This is what I need.
Thank you for willing do it so.
You warm me.
I will try to change myself.
Thank you for you are here.
Tonight ,I think I really take a big courages to tell you the things.
Thank you!=)

没有评论:

发表评论