2012年1月13日星期五

12012012

I think I should feel happy right now but I feel lost and lonely.

I finished my economy paper today. I think the question is not that tough for me.
I am tired, before the economy paper,I have a group study for this subject from 12pm until 5am.
Is crazy,right?We discussed many theory and try to find out the answer for all the past year que.
But the question come out in exam is easy!LOL!

At that night,I almost collapse.
I worry my macroeconomy. I am weak in this subject.
I feel tension and worry.
I seek for support, but unfortunately I not mange to get any support from others.
I feel so down and unhappy.

Sometimes,I just need somebody let me talk to and calm me down.
Talk to me I can do it and try to motivate me but no demotivate me.
Don't make me feel like stupid.
When I try to tell you something, but you just ignore me.
I am not easy to tell someone what I worry .
I can pretend very well but for the person I believe to, I am just like a kid.
I am disappointed with the respond they give me!

Recently,I keep thinking is that conflict between AIESEC and friends.
No doubt, my friends around me are dislike AIESEC.
Keep saying is too busy and will lost your personal time.
Yea,I admit it if you are joining project.
But,I like project!=)
Sem 1 is going to end.
When I think back, AIESEC is the big part in my life.
I think I gotta rearrange my time in the coming sem.
I think I put too much time on it and I miss out the time with friends.
I hope I manage to do it.

I feel I am a failure.
Sometimes when I am in a damn down mood, I don't know who should I find and talk to.





没有评论:

发表评论